01 August 2011

Hannahbel

~ Sisters ~



Yes, we had to go half way around the world to see one another, but we overlapped a whole week in Paris. the days of babysitting, and driving and holing the 'little girls' hands down to disneyland are now meeting up after flying alone internationally alone and ready to explore in the big city.



so she stayed out with me and my friends to experience the 'night life' of paris. Walking across the Seine at night, seeing the Eiffel sparkle at midnight, getting the after-concert Berthillion or Amarino or Hagen Daas. Of course she was adored by all the EAMA students, and came to several of our concerts. She was my biggest supporter, that's for sure. and while I sung Sunny's songs to open the last concert, It was wonderful to look straight at her in the middle of Salle Franck.


yes, the Opera house quarter is one of my favorites, and Hannah and I walked around for quite some time (right by the big APPLE store, yeay!), got several postcards took this beautiful lunch (wouldn't think we got the very cheapest stuff on the menu: this is a pumpernickel bread sandwich with large amounts of Chevre, some greens, figues, and spiced onions (curry and possibly saffron?). it was beautiful.

And what is a trip to Paris without Angelinas? We woke up early and walked along the seine by the Louvre to share a hot chocolate while I looked over my counterpoint and conducting homework for the day (waiter really liked that actually)


Hannah I miss you already! Thanks for so many great times!

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Yea for sisters:)!